Required : Public Relation Specialist (PR)
We are looking for PR Specialist to manage Brand Communications, execute key integrated communications initiatives, projects and activities that grow, promote, and elevate the brand within the category.PR will be responsible to identify and streamline local media relations and grand opening processes across all related area.
- Create a brand and research to execute targeted media relations in our business footprints (broadcast, print, online).
- Develop a local media toolkit and collaborate with field teams to uncover stories to increase brand awareness at the local level (sponsorships, promotions, cause marketing, etc.)
- Identify brand spokespeople at the local level to drive brand key messages; find media opportunities to tell their stories.
- Manage media trackers for each brand by updating all results secured locally.
- Manage company brands online press offices by keeping content up to date, creating image libraries and posting press releases.
- Work with PR Newswire on any press release postings.
- Manage brands image by keeping all content organized and updated.
- Assist with national PR campaigns as needed by creating press materials, media lists and pitching.
- Helps to execute major communications and strategic communications initiatives.
Vendor, Internal, and External Relationships
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with associates, vendors, agencies, media, stakeholders, franchise partners, and industry professionals which fosters an environment for mutual respect, understanding, and support.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to provide consultation on communications, PR, and related topics.
- Oversees PR agency and vendor relationships (e.g., print shops, video team, etc.) to ensure consistency, to manage expectations (e.g., high level of service, accountability, etc.), and to maximize cost efficiency, quality, timeliness, and responsiveness.
- Interfaces with industry, media, and professional organizations to increase awareness of the brand/organization, to expand networking opportunities, and to remain knowledgeable of communications and PR strategies.
- Researches industry communications and public relations trends and best practices to assess the organization’s performance.
- Media monitoring and reporting
- Manages and grows relationships with media, key influencers, and industry professionals.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary : 5 - 6 Lakhs
Functional Area : Accounting/Auditing/Tax/Financial Services
Job Type : Work From Home
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 2 - 7 years
We are a freelancing offshore agency (Apex virtual Team: https://apexvirtualteam.com)